Sharing Hope during a Pandemic
Our first community food drive has started. Drop off non-perishable food anytime today through Saturday the 27th. Bins are located in front of the building near the main entrance. You can drop off food any time of day.
Our first food bank (food distribution) will be on March 13th, starting at 9am in our parking lot.
Living Hope Lutheran Church, working with Christian Aid & Relief, is also matching financial donations 3 to 1 to benefit those in need (up to a max of $2,500). We will be helping people in our community in the following areas:
- Basic necessities for struggling families with donations from the community and our own donation box - food, toiletries, etc.
- Discounted medical services in partnership with our community - eye doctor, dentist, doctor offices, etc.
- Congregational Outreach to the homeless.
- Emotional support from Christian Family Solutions - Professional Christian Counseling services.
- Monetary support through Sharing Hope for other needs.
We are partnering with local medical offices, such as Reunion Smiles Dentistry, to expand the help we can offer to those in need.
If you or someone you know (family, friend, coworker, etc.) might benefit from this ministry, or if you would like more information, please contact us.
To donate, please click the Donate button above and choose "Sharing Hope" from the list of funds. To donate food items, please bring nonperishable items to Living Hope.
Please pray that the Lord would bless our efforts.