Interested in helping support the ministry of Living Hope Lutheran Church through either a one-time gift or through a recurring donation? Simply click the link below to create or manage your offerings and gifts.
Why set up an online donation?
Offerings can be made in several ways, so why take the time to set-up an on-line donation?
Here are a couple reasons:
- Having a recurring, automatic offering is an excellent way to put a high priority on your offerings. You can set up the timing of your offering any way you like so that it is one of the first things you do with your money when you are paid. Whether you are paid weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, you can set-up recurring payments to match your schedule.
- Living Hope is a mostly volunteer run organization. Using on-line donations makes the life of our counters and treasurer much simpler. Help save them time and effort by moving your donations on-line.
You may be wondering that since there is a bank fee to make on-line donations, shouldn’t you just give with cash or check on Sundays? But, the bank fee is small and the benefits of online giving are great. So, please still consider giving on-line.
How to set up online donations
Laura gave this presentation on how to setup online giving. Scroll down on this page to see the information in detail. You can also download a printable version here.
2. Once you click it, you will be redirected to our CloverGive site to set-up your donation.
3. Start by either logging in or by creating an account. While you can do this all as a guest, creating an account allows you to modify your offerings at any point in the future. You can always proceed as a guest now and make an account later, if you prefer. Start by clicking the “Sign In” text:
4. Log-in with your username and password, or click the “Create One” text. This will take you to a form to fill in some information and to create a username and password.
5. Once you have an account, you are ready to make a donation. On the donation page, you can set-up one-time or recurring donations. Start by clicking on the “Fund” drop-down menu. There are several choices here.
- General Offering - These offerings go to our operating account and pay for the day-today operations of running Living Hope. They pay for our facilities, for our payroll, and provide funds to all of our Ministry Teams.
- Building Fund - Offerings to be used specifically for building our new church building.
- Tuition Assistance - Offerings that support families sending children to any of our WELS-run schools (pre-K through college/seminary).
- Sharing Hope - Offerings that directly support our Sharing Hope ministry. This ministry provides support to those in need in our community.
- Pans of Hope - Offerings that directly support our Steel Pan group.
6. Once the fund is selected, choose whether this is a one-time offering or a recurring offering. If you give on a regular basis, we encourage you to set-up recurring offerings. Recurring donations can be made weekly, bi-weekly (every other week), twice a month, monthly, quarterly, or annually. Pick the one that matches your pay schedule. Once selected, you choose the start date. Select a date that is close to, but not before, your pay date. You want to ensure you have funds in your account before Clover attempts to draw them out for your offering. If you chose twice a month for frequency, you get to select the two dates in each month that the offerings are made.
7. You are also able to add offerings to multiple different funds. So, if you want to set-up a recurring offering for your normal offering to the General Fund and you want to add a special offering to the Building Fund, simply click the “Add Donation” button.
8. Once you have your offering set up the way you like, scroll down the screen to the payment section of the page. In this section you can choose to give your offering via credit card, debit card, Google Pay, or through a bank account transfer. Any choice is fine. But, if you are willing to set-up a Bank Account transfer, that will minimize the fees that Living Hope will pay on the financial transaction.
9. After all of the financial information is entered, simply click the “Make Offering” blue button at the bottom. Your offering is now scheduled. Remember, you can come back here anytime and adjust your recurring offering.